Trial for 30 days for the price of postage!
• How does it work?
We are constantly striving to adapt and meet our customers needs, based on the feedback we receive. We get a lot of inquiries from parents wondering whether their kid is the right age for a mat or whether they might need a bigger size, for example.
By the way, the bigger picnic mats are coming soon, due at the start of the Summer, with a pre-order discount opening soon.
• Baby-must-haves depend on the baby
We know firsthand how overwhelming the mountain of gear you need to meet a baby or child's needs can be. All the more so in the first years. Baby must-haves are highly subjective. There's always a built in risk that your baby just won't take to something or that your lifestyle doesn't align with a product. Being a parent is highly subjective!
• Low risk, high flexibility
So we'd like to minimise that risk as much as possible for you. Partially because we're very proud of the multifunctionality and a wide range of use cases our mats offer. So we're quite confident you will find something that fits your needs. On the other hand, in order to put your mind at ease, we would like to offer a 30 day no-strings-attached trial.
• Switzerland only, for the moment
For now, the trial is for Switzerland only, but we hope to roll it out further once we've tested the need. In order to avail of this, you can use your product as much as you like for up to 30 days post-purchase.
Terms and conditions
- Enter TRIAL in the comment box at checkout or reply to your purchase confirmation within 24hrs with the word TRIAL in the subject line. Test your mat or mats for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If you would like to return your mats please send us an email notification with the words TRIAL COMPLETE in the subject line. We will reply within 48hrs to confirm.
- Return you mat with no scratches, cuts or damage.
- Return postage is at the buyer's expense. Package to be sent tracked. Forward tracking details to email@example.com
- Refund will be issued once the returned items have been received. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Valid for returns only. Exchanges only possible on items which haven't been used and are returned in original packaging.
- By consenting to a trial via the steps above, you agree to complete a post-consumer survey, which will be sent within 10 days of the return and will serve to inform further product development. Trials are only valid on shipments within Switzerland and are limited to one per customer.
• What happens to the returned goods?Depending on the condition of the items, we will sell them inthe Preloved section of our store, or donate them to a local community organisations within Canton Zürich
• How does this differ from standard returns?
Standard returns are to be made within 30 days, the mats are to returned unused, in original packaging. The postage is at the buyer's expense. See full terms here.
• Any questions?
Please don't hesitate to get in touch, write to Kate via firstname.lastname@example.org