Activity Mat | square, multi-functional, waterproof, vegan (ROAM, M), yellow/ mocca
Dimensions: 98 x 98 cm (38.6" x 38.6")
- 2-year Guarantee
- 30-day returns policy
Simply wipe clean- no laundry, no fuss!
Sustainably made in Korea
Parent designed in Switzerland
For information on the textile and how to care for your mat, see further details here.
Do you ever feel like you've just finished cleaning up after mealtime and suddenly you're preparing another?
Been there. That's where this whole product line got started! As a splat mat under a high chair, a tablecloth on a table, a large surface for nappy changing- or as a surface for nappy-free tummy time or sensory activities...all we wanted to do was minimise the fallout!
And we got there- studio huske playmats are a game changer!
Made of soft, supple leather effect silicone they are designed to tackle any kind of mess a child can dream up, both in and outside the home!
Multi-functional and multi-stage, the robust mats are designed to meet a child's, and parents' needs right throughout childhood. Less waste, less single-use products.
They are ideally suited to sensory or Montessori play/ activities and mealtimes. They are also lightweight and travel-friendly, fitting easily into a tote or nappy bag, with plenty of room to spare.
Please note that are mats are dual-toned but not double-sided. The top side is smooth, the underside has a non-slip treatment, both pure leather effect silicone.
Find out more, read a full review by Anja of Hey Wildflowers here
- Dispatch within 3 working days
- Ships 2-3 working days, free for untracked small packages (CH)
- Ships 4-8 working days (EU), please see postage tab for details on taxes + charges
BUNDLE + SAVE
- BUNDLE15 | 15% off orders of CHF 250+
- TEAMWORK20 | 20% off orders of CHF
- 300+ BUDDYSYSTEM25 | 25% off orders of CHF 350+
In the true spirit of Christmas we will donate 5% of all sales from 23.11 to 23.12 to the Schweizer Tafel minimising food waste and supporting families in Switzerland.
See all activity mats.
Two-toned, with a non-slip backing, they’re made of 100% food-safe silicone they’re perfect for outdoor, and indoor (!) picnics and feeding. Easily folded, their compactness makes them a perfect travel companion for on-the-go changing. If it gets dirty, simply wipe it down with your usual everyday cleaning solution! Their antimicrobial, hypoallergenic nature makes them a great choice for nappy free tummy time. Matt, textured and vibrant, the tones are designed to complement and add a layer of interest to adult and child spaces alike. They are the perfect gender neutral baby gift.
- OEKO-tex 100/1 certified, Class I (baby)
- Crafted from food-grade silicone
- Leather-effect textile
- Heat- and fadeproof
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead and latex
- 100% recyclable
- Seamless and hypoallergenic
- Non-absorbant: easy to wipe clean
- Foldable, travel friendly
- Thermally fast: compatible with underfloor heating
- Lightweight (0.65kg)
- Less than 1mm thick
- Modular (buildable)
- Nappy free playtime
- Suitable for babies with colic or spit up
- Nappy changing
- Travel friendly-playmat
- Baby-led weaning, tablecloth
- Baby-led weaning, splat mat under high-chair
- Montessori + sensory activities
- Jigsaw or puzzle underlay
- Desk mat for schoolwork
- Picnic blanket
- Rain-cover for buggy (ensure side ventilation)
- Wet play
- Potty training
- Yoga mat
- Household DIY projects (underlay)
- Ironing underlay
- Large Bath mat
- Picnic blanket
No-launder means lots of great things for parents: less stress, one less to-do, and best of all our mats are never on hold, out of action. The ability to spot-clean or give a quick surface wipe means a quick turnaround, but also so much less detergent and other nasties in our ecosystem. The textile also has a Korean Eco-Label certification, which means no harmful chemicals in your home.
Post, Packaging, + Returns
Switzerland, EU, UK, and Rest of World shipping zones.
Shipping costs vary in accordance with the zone, please see further details at checkout. For full postage, packaging and returns policy, terms and conditions please see our FAQs
Breakfast in the Park collection
This collection encapsulates and reflects one of our few lockdown pleasures, and learnings: Everything, absolutely everything, looks and feels better once you get outside- and early in the day if at all possible!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.